RPG Maker Forums

standardplayer
standardplayer
The Stranger
The Stranger
Loads of people have silly beliefs that really only make sense inside their own heads, or within an echo chamber; I'm not excluding myself from this either. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger yeah....but some people say them out loud and still believe them. My brother asked, in court, how the Judge could prove that 'Your laws apply to me'. It was a little while ago but he's still on about it, and it's working my nerves XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
@standardplayer OMG! Is he a sovereign citizen? I watch videos about them on YT when I need a laugh. xD I wanna reap all the benefits of society without needing to obey its laws!
standardplayer
standardplayer
He's just a knucklehead who's never been good at following rules. Nah, the sovereign citizen vids are awesome though. Like, rain or shine, that cop is gonna pull you out of that car XD All taking video does is make the 'sovereigns' look ridiculous
The Stranger
The Stranger
So many of them make the situation far, far worse just so they can spout their travelling not driving nonsense.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I'm pretty sure these are the same people who believe the Earth is flat and the government controls the weather (<-----All time favorite conspiracy)
Wavelength
Wavelength
The government DOES control the weather! Haven't you heard about their contract with AWS? What do you think that AWS stands for? Arcane Weather Services, duh! They employ a group of like 2000 mages to travel around the country and control the weather. (They get great benefits, too!) My cousin is a thunder mage. She got hired by them recently. The government decided the country needed more lightning.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh, benefits, huh? See I bet they're on that PPO and getting a 401k plus stock options, I'm in the wrong line of work!
FleshToDust
FleshToDust
Why do you think evil overlords have such loyal minions? Goblins get paid a fortune(and get free healthcare).
standardplayer
standardplayer
See I always assumed it was death threats and on-the-job-perks
Wavelength
Wavelength
Stormtroopers get free healthcare as well, but they tend to die before they can use it (much like my accumulated Vacation Days).
standardplayer
standardplayer
See now I'm sitting here trying to think about the life of a soon-to-be Stormtrooper. Like, were one or both of their parents Stormtroopers? Is there an ROTC equivalent for Stormtroopers for young adults? Are the vets kind to citizens when they return home, or do they look down their nose at them? Healthcare is just the tip of the question-iceberg
The Stranger
The Stranger
Stormtroopers have the best job perks, it's just a shame their training sucks so much that they can't function as soldiers. I mean, seriously, whoever is training them how to shoot should be fed to the Sarlacc.
standardplayer
standardplayer
I have a pet Sarlacc and I resent the idea that all they do is eat people thrown in their pit. Once I got my Sarlacc spayed, all she wanted to do was eat was Alpo and chill
Wavelength
Wavelength
@standardplayer I love that line about "Are the vets kind to citizens when they return home"! :D
"were one or both of their parents Stormtroopers? " - Obviously not. If they were, they wouldn't survive long enough to have kids. #starwarsdarwinism
The Stranger
The Stranger
It's part of the Empire's budget cuts you see. Once they were highly trained clones, then the great depression hit and cuts had to be made. So, bye bye elite clone troopers, and hello poorly trained conscripts. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@Wavelength ok, that definitely needs to be a real hashtag! I don't care how you do it, but you can't sleep on this one XD
standardplayer
standardplayer
@The Stranger and the depression was right on the heels of new legislation that finally saw blaster-resistant armor ready to replace the inexplicable fiberglass armor. Truly a shame
The Stranger
The Stranger
Plastic armour is all they get. Doesn't even look like strong plastic. I mean, they're easily killed by thrown rocks and other crap. Stormtroopers seem like a massive waste of resources. You could probably replace the entire imperial army with droids for a more effective fighting force.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki