RPG Maker Forums

Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
So what if the subject's heart is full of pretentious garbage and morally compromising ideals?
The Stranger
The Stranger
Isn't that saying about good and evil? If your heart is filled with good, then the mouth speaks only goodness, but if it's filled with evil then you speak only evil. Think it's from the Bible. Could be wrong though. lol.
standardplayer
standardplayer
It is. A lot of stuff I read as a kid, but reading it as an adult just hits me different. Or I guess some things only speak to me now, bc I keep getting crappier as I get older lol
The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. You don't sound like a crappy person. I think a lot of stuff only makes sense as we grow older because we've experienced more of the world, so we can better appreciate this sort of wisdom. You make people smile and laugh on here, and that's a good thing. :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
I do appreciate that, it means a lot XD But I find myself saying so much irl mean stuff, I didn't used to be like this, and I kinda want to reclaim some of that good I guess
The Stranger
The Stranger
You're just becoming a grumpy old man. :p It's good you still want to improve yourself and do good on this world, just don't beat yourself up over your imperfections too much. All you can do is try your best. :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
Grumpy old man? I have begun calling everyone 5 years or more younger than me 'kids'. And I have been thinking cars in my neighborhood are going a bit fast. You might be on to something, I'm gonna look into this further XD
The Stranger
The Stranger
Wait till you start wearing old fashioned cardigans, and start getting really angry at kids walking across your lawn. xD
standardplayer
standardplayer
Oh I'd love a lawn, I wouldn't mind tellin kids to get off of one. I need to get the heck out of this apartment XD One sign of my transition is the increase in solid color tshirts I own. I've said all I want to say with my clothing in my life, now I'm like, really into tshirts with pockets.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Streaming now, maybe it will work this time!
Part of me is really missin' the good 'ol days of RM '95... goodness just seems like such simpler times
Just got two Switch E-Shop 20$ gift cards... Is 3D All-Stars worth it? Or should I get something like Celeste? I'd love to know your opinion!
I’m looking at the MZ full body images and I think Priscilla is taller than Reid...
Ami
--- Music Selection ---

M.Archer: It's Music Station,You can Change the Music as you like.
F.Healer: i want to hear the Romantic Music.
M.Fighter: Then,i want the Hard-Rock one!
(the Troll Song has played)
M.Archer: Hey,i hear this Music.
F.Healer: It's popular from Internet Music,i wonder who change it?
Hero: I change it.
Entire Party: YOU????

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yomato