RPG Maker Forums

Shaz
Shaz
So do I spend my newly-found "freedom" working on my game, making plugins, making tutorials, or drowning in misery over lack of internet and pining for the forums?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I imagine after the first hour of no forum goers to help you'll be in a corner twitching, after two you'll be seeing phantom help threads, and by a whole week? I expect multiple personalities to develop to create problems for you to fix. :kaoback:
Reactions: Shaz
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Joking aside, maybe it's a good time to work on those tutorials you mentioned. Youtube stardom isn't going to find itself. I also have heard strange tails of this thing called "The Outside World" but I can neither confirm or deny it's existence. :LZSskeptic:
Reactions: Shaz
standardplayer
standardplayer
I like how even though it's Seven Days out, they were still able to pin it down to the hour

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

FREE RPG Maker Ready Glowing Ball Animation
Enjoy -No Credit Needed But Appreciated -
Download it at https://lvgames.itch.io/glowing-ball-sprite-pixel-fx-rpg-maker-ready
Ugh....When you spend hours doing something and then end up scrapping the idea >.<
Random joke of the day: This morning a man wearing a face mask robbed a supermarket in the town center. So far the police has arrested 240 suspects.
Hosting competitions using your game is always so nerve wracking!!!
Social distancing is great, apart from trying to work from home while the guy up the road now has ample time and apparently the only way to fill it is to ride his dirt bike up and down our street all day :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nasavat