RPG Maker Forums

Golden Unicorn Gaming
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Nice move, man! I'm in the same boat, sitting on a pile of cash and ready to deploy it, although I'm still waiting a little bit. I see more downsides.

I am a bit frustrated that I started buying a bit too early the energy sector in the last 2 weeks. But except that, I welcome the lower priced quality dividend stocks!
bgillisp
bgillisp
Part of the reason I did it is I felt I was on the top of a bubble for those stocks, plus US election years tend to be very turbulent for US stocks if 2016 and 2012 is any indication so I figured I'd just sell and sit on the cash probably until after election day. Unless I see a huge deal that is.
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
People in online communities focused about investing would hate on us though. They hate everything that isn't "buy SPY, never sell, don't look at price".
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
I knew something was going to happen with coronavirus to U.S. markets when Mr. Trump proposed cuts to an already under-funded CDC during a global viral outbreak situation.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't have Taco Bell, so I grabbed a giant piece of strawberry cheesecake instead.
Guys one of our Animal Crossing Villagers (Sherb) just told us that he hoped that the villager who was having her birthday had as memorable of a birthday as his sixth birthday. Which was "the one where the clown went into our house and never came back" and that "his mother says she still sometimes hears the honking in the walls".
My tutor has been furloughed for 8 weeks. If we are too... sucks, but it's a lot of game making time...
Social distancing extended for another week. Personally I'm cool, but this is depressing.
GOOOOD MOOORNING!
APRIL WILL BE BETTER!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
U_do_Dad_Jokes