RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Awwh. I know what it's like to be unable to work or do things you enjoy because of depression. :( I'm glad you've regained some motivation. :)
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
Yeah, I'm trying my best to stay positive (easier said than done haha) and the people on this forum are so nice and helpful, so that cheered me up. :)
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, it's extremely difficult to muster the will to do a lot of things as your depression gets worse. It's not a matter of wanting to do something, it's the feeling of being unable to do anything and taking little to no pleasure in doing the things you know you enjoy.
The Stranger
The Stranger
For me, personally, it feels like my body becomes heavy, as if there's a very real barrier preventing me from performing even the most basic of tasks when my depression has really taken hold. Even getting out of bed becomes a monumental challenge. If you ever want to talk to someone then send me a PM. I'd be happy to listen to you. :)
standardplayer
standardplayer
@dreamfall887 I'm sorry to hear that, I wish it weren't like that, for you. I hope you're out from under it, soon. I've only experienced actual 'true' depression one time, and I use quotes because it was medicinally induced. I really feel for people who have it occur otherwise, like not as a side effect of meds. Good vibes coming your way
Finnuval
Finnuval
The important stuff has been said already so I'm Just gonna send a *hug* your way.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ah, I could use a hug today, I'm coming in for a hug, too. @The Stranger you gettin in on this?
Finnuval
Finnuval
@standardplayer Sure. *hugs* for everyone! That's one of the benefits of being a big guy, got arms big enough to hug all of you at once :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheFaz