RPG Maker Forums

Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Right now they are being shaken primarily by media hysteria, I'm waiting to see what the stocks do once Covid/Corona officially breaks quarantine in the US and we start to see what tangible effects it has on international trade going forward and how our manufacturing base reacts to it.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Until then it's just gonna keep bouncing wildly from one extreme to the other most likely, because a lot of the 'reporting' that is driving the current wild spikes and dips are...partially disingenuous; to put it in a way that doesn't step over the rules for political discussions here.
bgillisp
bgillisp
I think most of it was due to happen though. Many US stocks flunked any test I could run on then as to if I should buy them and kept coming up too expensive. If they drop below the 2019 support line most will be back in the buy territory at least for that test, though some like Amazon are at 2x their actual value by most analysis.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.
I made some new balloon emotes for MZ.
Look them up in my MZ Resource Thread :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatHeartz