RPG Maker Forums

LVGames
LVGames
HI I also started using Rpg Maker MV it what got me started in game making. Having fun with it also
Sharm
Sharm
For those who don't know and are curious, I had a cascade failure of health for a few years now. I'd list them, but I tend to get the rare stuff that won't kill you, just make you miserable, so there's a lot of acronyms and things even most doctors haven't heard of.
Sharm
Sharm
I think I might have finally gotten to the point where we've solved the emergencies, gotten on top of the chronic problems, and figured out the best combo of meds. Of course, that's what I thought a few months ago before my gallbladder decided to throw a fit, but maybe this time I'll last a bit before the next medical drama hits. :LZYgrin:
Sharm
Sharm
Hi LVGames! Yeah, i think RM is fun even if you don't actually finish a game with it. I tend to just make art and enjoy interacting with it.
LVGames
LVGames
Oh wow I'm sure you will continue to keep going with that new positive attitude.
RM is real fun what kind of art do you make.
For me I will finish my game. I have a few games that I made on another engine but I want to finish with the engine that got me started in game making which is this one. I have a pretty good start so far.
Sharm
Sharm
New? Not really. Anyone who has gone through trials like this will tell you something similar; you either laugh or you cry, it's your choice. I prefer to laugh. :D That doesn't mean I haven't had my moments where I'm not strong and I cry and am angry at the situation for a while, but after that I'm still here and I need to decide if I'm going to get up and try to make the most of it again or stay sulking.
Sharm
Sharm
Finishing things is a skill, good for you for picking something and sticking to it! I make pixel art mostly, I made the Pixel Myth art pack, and I've got a resource thread with some random stuff.
LVGames
LVGames
I'm going to google that right now Pixel Myth
LVGames
LVGames
Awesome I saw you on itch.io I just posted a comment on your art pack.
Reactions: Sharm
Sharm
Finnuval
Finnuval
Glad to hear you are doing well and let's hope this time feeling better is gonna last :)
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
I love seeing regular faces making a come back here. I love coming on here for advice or just because I'm stuck and seeing users who are experienced still want to help newbies. :) It's feels nice and welcoming,
Avery
Avery
Welcome back! I am very glad you are feeling better <3
Sharm
Sharm
Avery! I've missed you! Thank you, I'm very glad too. :)

@dreamfall887 Yeah, I do too. Even if me and that person didn't interact, it's always nice to see a friendly and familiar face/username.
Shaz
Shaz
Sharm! Welcome back! We've missed you. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Okay so now you can prepend a JS library to your Haxe plugin. You can also prepend your attribution information to every compiled plugin.

:3c here's a thing i made a while while while back
Tried mochi for the first time. It's quite nice. Has a pleasant smell and taste, and is nice and chewy.
made a bio for the protag in my project!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SuperYao