RPG Maker Forums

Kristina
Kristina
In Denmark our prime minister made it clear that food, etc. will come to the stores as usual. 5 minutes after, people were fighting over toilet paper in the stores
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
Yeah, none of that makes sense to me. Why do we need to hoard anything? If you can't figure out how to make your usual grocery supply last through rationing... you're doing it wrong. There's not even a shortage of anything!
Kristina
Kristina
I agree, it just doesn't make sense at all!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, it only seems like there's a shortage because people keep panic buying the same handful of items. There's no toilet paper scarcity, but local shops can only stock so much before they need to wait for the next delivery. lol.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I'm glad some shops over here are imposing limitations on the amount of stuff people can buy in one go.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
And then you get people who buy stuff... wait an hour... and buy it again.
The Stranger
The Stranger
People used to do that to get around the time limits in certain car parks. lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Symphony Celestia: Prophecy of the Falling Stars RPG Maker music pack WIP. Symphony Celestia is a new series that focuses on symphonic and orchestrated music to tell a story. Each story will include compositions that make up that story from beginning to end. Themes include: Battles, adventures, character themes, etc. Below is a video preview to the first story.

Jumping and gravitation 0.1 build - RPG Maker MV
It's ironic, but one of the many hilarious things done with Shia's Just Do It speech was to make a hype song, and....I know what it is.....but I still get inspired by it! I'm like..."Yes I can!!"
That moment when you realize you lost time frankenstiening a sprite together, only to realize it already exited.
My first game is going to have the main character more or less create monsters as his party members.

Thanks to the plugin creators still producing content for MV, I might be able to give each of the monster members a personalized range of tactics during combat. I liked how the devs made it like that in FF6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HamadAhli