RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Never feel stupid on account of other ppl. Look at them and tell me why they would be in any position to do that?
fizzly
fizzly
A big hug for you to make you feel a little stronger! :cutesmile:
cabfe
cabfe
If you don't try anything, nothing will ever be done.
standardplayer
standardplayer
You aren't stupid for trying. It's hard to get out of bed sometimes, let alone open up to others. I get this feeling a lot, but there's always at least one person out there who makes the effort worth it
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
You are strong, even posting something like this is incredibly strong. I wont pretend to know what your going through, I read in your prev. post that your struggling with depression, all I can say is your infinitely special and intelligent, I know that much cause you frequent a site like this for aspiring game devs, no matter what's going on don't forget that your magic.
gstv87
gstv87
people always make you feel stupid.

.....that's why I don't even count on people.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Honestly it sounds more like you should message someone you know IRL instead of beng alone and seeking solace on an Internet forum. I mean hey we're here, people here will even offer kind words, but digital people are no substitute for IRL ones. Still hope you feel better.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Woops... Almost forgot : *Big Hug* :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*when the One Map Challenge is the only time you can finish a game*
Drifty wanted to make sure the default MV spark animation lived on, so he made it in Effekseer for the contest :guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:
Thanks to a post in a forum thread we can better create MV/MZ plugins in Haxe.
Latest video of my adventures in Kingdom Hearts 3~
Imagine every unfunny joke gets a laugh track, and it doesn't top until you genuinely laugh at that unfunny joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tofire