RPG Maker Forums

bgillisp
bgillisp
And with that, a new superhero is born.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
You studying for your electrician exam or something? :LZSooo: Or just learning to learn?
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
If the former you have my sympathies, people like to knock blue collar jobs for the uneducated but don't realize how difficult some of those certs are to get, equivalent with most college curriculum really...only instead of a teacher you're just expected to buy the books, learn independently and show up for the exams in-between working as an apprentice.
Countyoungblood
Countyoungblood
Something called the nccer which would mean a 50% raise. Its a test based on 4 books on electrical theory and practical application. Next will be my state journeymans test then masters test. All of this to make my signature worth $500.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
The nccer isn't so bad (and once you have it you can pretty much find work anywhere in the country, so that's awesome) That journeyman's test though...that's the real milestone, I only got mine last year and by the skin of my teeth. Hear the masters cert isn't as difficult as the journeyman's is (aside from the journeyman cert being a prerequisite I mean), but I don't really know.
Countyoungblood
Countyoungblood
People say the masters is the same test without the book

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"How dare you!" is probably the most overused reason to start conflict.
Another day of mostly mapping in Make a Game in RPG Maker MZ: Episode 7 starting now! We're making a mansion! Come watch live and join in on the chat!
Game=Forest, Feature=Tree. There's little worth in looking at a tree except in its relation to how it affects the feel of the forest.
Been a while, guys. Despite being in college now, I'm working on Season's Promise as often as I can.
Helping my sister make her game
I hope i can get some freckles for the generator soon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undeadc0de