RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Does it? I mean what if he has multiple personality disorder? Some of my best friends are real, I think. :kaoswt:
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
You don't necessarily have to be alone to drink alone.
standardplayer
standardplayer
Ok George
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Nah man, picture it. You're awkward, antisocial maybe, but you're trying. So you go to a gathering but because you're a little off, a little shy, whatever you find yourself feeling frozen out. Maybe it's on you, maybe not, but now you're just sitting in a corner sipping along, stewing in your failures while the party whirls around you. You're drinking alone, but you'd probably have a better time if you were alone.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I mean do NPCs count as people? Most of the time I'm surrounded by them, but let's be real here.. I can only take so many Farmer Browns saying "The wolves are killing me sheep, kill 10 of them and come back for a reward." Before I start looking for a quest to kill 10 Farmer Brown's for a reward. :LZSskeptic:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just came up with a very original RPG Idea. This is so well written that it might be the first RPG I actually finish making. (I’ve stopped all my projects halfway through development. I don’t think this one will be the same.)
Became a news junkie... except for those times I got inspired and published a chapter of any of my crazy stories. XD
Finally returning to one of my least favorite parts of game deving - mapping.
Me, adding new map: Okay, so this map will be the - wait...Map 501?! O.O E-excuse me?!
So, yup...breaking into the 500's for map count. Some are placeholders for now, since I haven't gotten around to actually mapping them yet. But soon. Very soon...oof, I'm scared.
Did anyone else get a 'sever error' a little while ago on fourms? because I did...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nathan_Kernil