RPG Maker Forums

Avery
Avery
You should still be careful :/ Hope you get better soon!
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, I'm taking care of myself. Drinking lots of fluids, eating lots of fruits and veggies, resting well, keeping distance from others, getting a humidifier cleaned and running, got a hepa filter cleaning the air stopping my family from getting it, wiping down all the things, keeping an eye on my symptoms. I'll be fine.
Sharm
Sharm
I'm pretty good at listening to my body, so I'll get help long before it's serious if I do get worse, but I think I'll recover before then. I've already been sick for almost a week, just barely got the cough and still no fever. I'm taking being ill seriously, but I'm mild enough that I don't think anyone needs to worry.
Touchfuzzy
Touchfuzzy
I'm still in the same situation... been in the same situation for nearly 3 weeks now. ;_;
Finnuval
Finnuval
Get well and stay safe :)
Sharm
Sharm
Yikes! Three weeks is a LONG time to be that sick. I hope you recover soon Touch!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

... a few of my main characters standing around doing nothing lol. I mostly wanted to see them together on screen.
Today I drove through my city of 100,000+ people during rush hour and the streets were nearly empty. Just so I could go get my favorite burger. There a dental assistant (she said that's her other job, even though I didn't ask) took my order and handed me a burger. I know it's bad out there... But wow, she's either atrocious with her money, or "it really be like that".
Chilling out while toodling around someone's painstaking Minecraft recreation of Disneyland. It is mind-boggling and probably as close as I'll ever be to going.
>Testing with fonts change.
>Tries installing a plugin. Doesn't work.
>Tries changing the plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Tries installing another plugin. Doesn't work.
>Changes a few more plugin commands. Doesn't work.
>Goes directly to the gamefont file and changes the src. Works.

YYEEEAAAAHHHAAAA

Perseverance is key, bois and girls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RedFox109