RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It's so much worse when you know you're supposed to lose the fight, but your character/party is so OP you have to take pity on the boss and kill yourself. :LZSwink:
The Stranger
The Stranger
@ImaginaryVillain Or you don't know you're meant to lose the fight, and waste all of your expensive healing items keeping your party alive.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh, I'm usually pretty good at just running the combat loop in my head to see if I would win or not based on the numbers. Then changing the loop if I would lose. But if the numbers just don't add up, I factor in if the enemy's numbers are grossly over mine out of nowhere. If so, I actually next level it by hitting my own people just assuming I'm supposed to lose. :LZSwink:
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
What would be good is if the Boss is really tough as if you're not meant to win the battle easily, but are rewarded with something cool if you manage to win anyway!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackismyheart