RPG Maker Forums

samkfj
samkfj
Very much this. A little thanks goes a very long way, and giving people a heads up on the solution can help others.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Trying to cash in on all of those helper post mutual funds I see. Sly, very sly. :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shaz
Shaz
Shaz
lol - seems to be the thing to do, right?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well yeah, got to invest in the future of reaction scores. After all it's not like we actually work on our games here, that's just a cover story. :LZSwink:
  • Wow
Reactions: Shaz
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
Yes, it is very odd to not see a thanks at the end before they get closed. Okay sure, forgot to post the solution, but no 'thanks for the help'? It just feels rude to me. :rswt
Shaz
Shaz
I want to see the solution too. If there are 5 people all offering completely different suggestions, and it's a common issue, I want to know which suggestion fixed it, so I know to tell people to do that when they ask in the future.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It's really amazing how little the return is on interacting with most people in the help threads. I mean often times it seems like the only response back is if they encounter another problem. I honestly don't know how you or Andar do it. Especially when it's the same questions over and over. :LZSskeptic:
pasunna
pasunna
maybe it still not solve and they fear to bump the thread
well actually that is my case…
if it not solve I fear to bump it…
I think it will annoying other people…
Shaz
Shaz
There are bump rules to ensure you're not doing it all the time. If you DON'T bump it, people will just assume it was solved but you never came back to close it.
pasunna
pasunna
well maybe I would better bump it
but I just wait other solution from other instead of bump it
because the thread is not close
If I not say it solve
why it assume that it solve
that interesting…
next time I will bump it then…
Shaz
Shaz
Because if people have posted a question and it wasn't resolved, we expect them to keep posting saying they still need help ;)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Eeew, ask questions? But Google DuckDuckGo exists.... and a certain person who shall remain imaginary nameless has never spent hours upon hours breaking/fixing code just to avoid asking a question. :LZSwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Gotta love some gossip :D
Please do not buy games from g2a.com. The sellers have total power over you. The website has many scam sellers. It looks cheap, but the key code didn't work.
A while back I was having fun making my own custom tiles, then I hit carpet... why is it so difficult!? Lol.
Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?):
1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style
or
2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
or
3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
#=======================#

Forum statistics

Threads
Members