RPG Maker Forums

Lilly
Lilly
.....Give up and re-buy it...?
Anomaly
Anomaly
If you purchased it though the main store, you'd just look into your order history and the activation key is there. MV would use the Steam Key provided to reactivate though some applications just use the order number as it's key.
Nightblade50
Nightblade50
Buy VX Ace instead ;)
Poryg
Poryg
Ask support to resend it to you.
Nutty171
Nutty171
@Anomaly I don't think I made an account when I purchased it. If I did, then both Chrome and I completely forgot about it.

@Poryg I did do that, but I'm not super hopeful since I can't even find a receipt.
Shaz
Shaz
You would have made an account. It's your email address.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just realised that the reason behind me not being able to make a game may be the lack of my original resources. I just dont like the look of MV faces and sprites, lol. Guess I will have make my own art.
I'm posting a commission art soon! :kaoswt2:
So here's a fun/tragic fact about me: I have an awful memory. But to be correct, I have memory "leaks". My memory is actually amazing, my issue is I can't keep memories for long, in fact, I once forgot my name. :kaoswt2:
The neighbourhood cats brought me a kitten today. They sat him on the step and semi-circled him. He's adorable, but now I gotta find somewhere for him.
So basically, I added strings to my musics and BAM, it doesn't sound empty anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jiggle