Lilly
Really? Even for commercial games?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Of course! :LZSexcite:
Lilly
Lilly
Thanks, Villain.
Hmm....I want to make it up to you..Want me to do something?
Draw an illustration for your game?
Lilly
Lilly
April Fools.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Sometimes you're laying in bed trying to wake up, and then you have a great/bad idea... And 4 hours later it's a Youtube video. :LZSwink:
Lilly
Lilly
Somebody probably really fell for that.
It's a pretty good plugin, is THAT plugin even real?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
A plugin that instantly makes a map because you ran the command "Instant Map".... Well didn't actually run it? Er... Totally real. :LZSwink:

I do have a random generator in my game. But it's across multiple plugins, and not even kind of portable. I also only made some of the plugins, so I couldn't offload it as a set if I wanted to.
Lilly
Lilly
Ah. Well, that's fine, cause' after pullin' an all-nighter! I FINISHED ALL MY MAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You're way ahead of me. I spent most of yesterday creating graphics for the first biome so it was more fantastical. Then I updated my randomizer function to work with any array of events I hand it. This whole doing double duty as an artist and programmer is kind of time consuming. Good think I've mixed it up the last few days by learning to video edit. :kaoswt:
Lilly
Lilly
Well, I was half joking, I didn't get all of them done, but some.
But um....you know...if you'd like, I could draw a pic for you, I've really been wanting to draw something for someone lately....
I need to get back to my roots. So....Want me to draw somethin' for you?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
To be honest, I'm kind of at a loss as to what to ask for. Basically if something would fit in a twisted Alice in Wonderland, it would be perfect in my game. Any ideas?
Lilly
Lilly
Not really...Nothin' comes to mind.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Doh, that's fair. See I kind of have everything covered graphically. Either by playing blending options to PVGames stuff (so it's more fantastical) or just making a quick thing myself. Character models are made by PVGames (yay more blend work). My enemies are from a Humble Bundle (they might change). And I'm using "Portrait Maker" to design character faces.
Lilly
Lilly
Ah, I thought about using that for my game, but Senpai said she enjoyed looking at my art style.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It definitely helps, I suck very badly at doing faces. But with a character creator I can do impressive work. That being said, if you use your own art for a game, at least it will have a style all it's own. Definitely important if you want to attract people's attention. Plus I mean, art's fun! :LZSexcite:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Note: lol, posting this made me find a couple mistakes.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackismyheart