RPG Maker Forums

Lemonrice
Lemonrice
I feel like this story requires a bit more context?
Poryg
Poryg
Corona virus has paralyzed the economy. The supply is high, but demand low. And it's especially apparent in some areas. Like Czech breweries. They have plenty of beer supplies they cannot get rid of, since pubs and restaurants are closed down. In particular it's currently at 6.5 million beers.
Poryg
Poryg
But they are selling it way above the acceptable price. In many cases it's 2€ or even more per 0.5l. Cheap beer at the supermarket can be bought for 33 cents, the better one for 50 cents.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Apparently my brain took a holiday today, so far I've stared blankly at the maker for 3 hours. Duuuuuuuuh.
*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone