RPG Maker Forums

Riazey
Riazey
I tend to snack, a lot. I like to side-snack all day. So never leaving my house is... a similar situation! xD
NinjaKittyProductions
NinjaKittyProductions
I hear ya @Poryg . Since the pandemic, I have decided to start the 16/8 intermittent fasting just so I wouldn't just eat all day. It has surprisingly helped out a lot however, the first few days were the worst I felt in a long time <_<.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
@NinjaKittyProductions Please tell me that isn't that you eat for 16 days and fast for 8 or vice versa. I fast throughout Saturdays and personally think that makes me a badass. Can't imagine doing it for a week at a time, or that that could be particularly healthy.
Poryg
Poryg
16 hours of eating and 8 hours of fasting.
Riazey
Riazey
I am pretty sure if you don't eat for 7 days you die ahaha
JojoLaVache
JojoLaVache
Don't forget to drink either!
palatkorn
palatkorn
People are accustomed to go out hoarding like bears. I think when everything ends But accustomed ness will change you instead

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

*Violent ball of 80's TV electricity* "Oww!! Stupid @ImaginaryVillain and his plugin, he didn't say time travel hurts! And why am I naked??"
It was at 3am Pacific May 25 that Skynet was created. And it came in the form of a messenger plugin so powerful it now runs my randomizer and does it better than the randomizer itself did. What have I created? :kaoback:
Found out someone took one of my artist's commissions, edited it and claimed it as their own. Called them out on Twitter, got blocked. Not sure whether to feel irritated or honored.
Im so glad that im into 16/32bit games because i'd never be able to create any assets for something more complex :p
I was thinking of MAYBE (a big maybe) starting an soundtrack resource thread where I would post one track per week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allisnone