RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I like your maps ^^ and yea it's a good idea
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Thanks! Yeah I'm really trying to go with fantastical Alice in Wonderland vibe with this particular biome/area. I've been making ground and weather art for it all week. Definitely satisfied with how my randomizer is putting them together. The only issue is when the madness effects happen... Then it's kind of hard to see. :kaoswt:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Good to see you working hard. Is it for the no travel game jam? Also those cuutee fluffy creatures look like yanfly XD
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh no, this is definitely my long term project. No way I'll finish it in time for the No Travel Game Jam. I just hope to finish it this year! Also good eye, those are "Yanpi" which is basically the baby version of a Yanfly. Ages ago I added them to test a comedic blood explosion animation. It turned out to be so funny to me, that I left them in for testing so I could run them over to make testing more amusing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackismyheart