RPG Maker Forums

crimcrim
crimcrim
g Forever. Then when I return to the present, Lightning will be the star of every past title now and she would be praised as a true Goddess
Archeia
Archeia
I found Lightning as just a rip-off of Aya Brea from Parasite Eve. And then killing of the original in 3rd Birthday.
LionHeart48
LionHeart48
Oh man crim that was hilarious you should be a comedian.
Lorenze
Lorenze
I honestly liked Lightning, but compared to the rest of the cast of FFXIII, I thought she was the lowest of them all. I still liked her, though.
Ksi
Ksi
If I had to place her in a list if FF heroes she'd sit somewhere around Squall's level. That is, about middle of the range. I just liked other MCs better. But hey! She's better than Vaan and Tidus in my book~ (Not as great as Terra, Cloud, Bartz, Cecil, Monkey-man and others, though)
Chrome
Chrome
I dunno if this status is sarcastic or not but I think she beats all the emo mc...
Reisen
Reisen
What Archeia said
Gomi Boy
Gomi Boy
my favorite ff is skrillex
Kaiser
Kaiser
Square Enix enjoys your statement.
crimcrim
crimcrim
the joke is that this was said by the new director of final fantasy

enjoy being mad
LionHeart48
LionHeart48
If the person your referring to is Toriyama, I can see him saying this, and I dont know how anyone can be "mad" for a statement on the internet.
Gomi Boy
Gomi Boy
itc game developers with waifu complexes
Gomi Boy
Gomi Boy
wait that sounds familiar hmm
Blackheart
Blackheart
Ya'll crazy... Tidus is the best protagonist from FF... *dead serious*

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ok, Black Jack attempt 2: Time to die via brain hemorrhage.
I'm still looking for some people who have skills on scripts and map design if somebody read this.

My mind is dying with the effort trying to understand how scripts work, and why they are so complicated for a little brain as mine.

I just need a hero :,c

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarge_Vince