RPG Maker Forums

Willibab
Willibab
Ikr! But i know exacly why i enjoy it....Singleplayer mode :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yes! I was originally going to join a PVE server, but then decided against it after seeing how other players tend to act. besides, I wanted to explore and create on my own, I didn't want to see random, ugly buildings created by other players dotting the landscape.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
Oh, i stumbled across CE several times now and always thought it looked interesting. Also a lot of people tell me it's really good. Now i really think I should have a look at some point.
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Lemonrice You really should. As I said, I usually don't enjoy survival games, but Conan feels different. In my opinion, the survival mechanics feel great because they fit in so well with everything else. For me, personally, I never felt like I had to go out of my way to engage with the eating, drinking, and exposure mechanics, I just did them as I explored, fought, and built things.
The Stranger
The Stranger
You can also tame animals, and enslave NPCs and have them live as thralls in your bases; they can serve as soldiers, entertainers, or as people who improve crafting in various ways. Haven't touched that stuff much yet, still early days for me. Plenty of cool places to explore too.
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
And it has a single player mode?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We are giving away a copy of MZ today (thanks to Veno :D), tune in for a chance to win!!!
Making an RPG is a lot like playing an RPG.
'Okay, so the main quest is - OOOOHHHH, side quests and mini games!! <3'
Todays progress report: just a couple icon changes, but it makes a huge difference! :D
I just discovered there's a dark theme on here! :kaoluv:

(Click on "SWIFT" at the bottom of the page.)
Just a little light in standard RTP do magic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MisterG