RPG Maker Forums

Dalph
Dalph
Yup, also 2 traditional italian easter dove breads (Colomba).
Be sure to have fun on that day.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Got a kid so easter eggs and egg hunting are a must xD
Early happy B-day
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Finnuval Egg hunting during a pandemic. lol. Could all dress up in black leather and spikes, dirty up your faces, and pretend like you're scavenging for supplies in the post-apocalypse.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Good thing we have a large garden and the kid knows itll be a small Hunt this year... But i do love your idea too, hmmm xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
You and your son could act like the father and son do in The Road. Ever watched that movie? it's quite good. About a father and son in a post-apocalyptic world. During the movie they discover a forgotten bunker filled with food. You two could do the same thing, only instead of canned food you find easter eggs, and instead of a bunker it'd be a shed. lol.
mlogan
mlogan
Happy birthday a little early!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Thank you. :)
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
We don't celebrate easter, so it's basically a large weekend with closed shops. But i also like the scavenger hunt idea. The first days of the lockdown felt a lot like that... i went outside with a list of stuff that we could need sometime soon and stuff that we absolutely need and left with "i'll see if i can find something, maybe i'm lucky."
Lemonrice
Lemonrice
(no birthday wishes from me, you'll have to wait 'til monday :p)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NKG__