RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Make a thread in the Games In Development forum. Unless it's already finished, then post in the Completed or Commercial Games forums. :LZSexcite:
Tanarex
Tanarex
Do I put it under my game's thread? Oh, my game is never gonna be completed.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Yeah, just make a thread in Games in Development. And how do you know you'll never finish it? Maybe you'll surprise yourself. :LZSwink:
Tanarex
Tanarex
Because I keep accidentally erasing hours of progress and the only people that say they want to help vanish on me.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, the remastered version on PS4. I like it. Seems others think it's garbage, but I like these cutesy, silly, and tropey characters. Having waaaay more fun with it than SO: Integrity and Faithlessness.
In other news, my new computer is now ordered, and I'll have it in my hot little hands by the end of the week! CAN'T WAIT!!!
I've said my cat's names in such a baby-talk manner over the years, Biggs is now Biggoro, Bella is now Bellllyyaah, and somehow.....somehow Tessa is Sessashan
Did a massive ****up in my code that would have caused the game to crash on most computers and almost released an update without noticing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr