RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
No online pharmacies/doctors? Or active emergency delivery services there?
The Stranger
The Stranger
You can't buy them here. My doctor has to send a pharmacy the prescription. Unfortunately, my local pharmacy has been without preventer (brown) inhalers for two or so weeks. I'm halfway through my blue reliever inhaler because I need to use it multiple times a day. it's gotten so bad that I almost fear going to sleep because I know that I'll wake up struggling to breathe.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Your doctor can't send it to a pharmacy that's a bit further away? Or if not that, can you contact a hospital there, show them your subscription and see if they can help?
The Stranger
The Stranger
You can't just go to hospitals at the moment, not unless you're seriously sick. I'm not even sure where a more distant chemist is, or how I'd get to it if it was unreasonably far to walk - there's no buses at the moment.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Suppose that's fair, waking up unable to breath seems pretty serious to me. But given the pandemic, it might not be worth the trip to a hospital given the potential to get infected by people there. Still might be worth at least giving them a call and see if they have options for you.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Just talked to my support worker over the phone, and he said he'll contact the doctor (I have no credit) and ask them what I can do.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Excellent, glad to hear they're at least looking into it! :LZSexcite:
Avery
Avery
Good luck, I hope you get one soon!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Thanks, @Avery, I hope so too. :)
Avery
Avery
Anything we people here can do to make you better?
The Stranger
The Stranger
An inhaler, or a cure for asthma, would be fantastic. Thanks! xD But seriously, just offering your support is great. :)
Reactions: Avery
Avery
Avery
Ah yeah, the cure was right behind my goal of world peace, no worry, I'm on it ;3
The Stranger
The Stranger
Finally got an alt inhaler. Weird design, but it does the same thing. Doctor called me and prescribed it until the chemist has my regular preventer inhaler in stock. Looking forward to being able to breathe without coughing up sticky mucus, wheezing, and panicking because it feels like I'm suffocating.
mlogan
mlogan
Happy to hear you got something. I have allergy induced asthma, it's no joke when you feel like you can't breathe.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Gasping for air is perhaps one of the worst things I've experienced in my life, and that includes starvation and exposure while homeless. It's just so panicky. You're freaking out because you just can't breathe, and that just makes it even worse. I've been taken to hospital twice because of my asthma before.
Dalph
Dalph
Glad you got it sorted out. I was starting to get worried.
Sharm
Sharm
Yeah, not being able to breathe is terrifying. Glad you got a sub. There are some other things you can do that help for seasonal allergies, like keeping things washed, using a clean humidifier, getting an air filter, taking a shower before bed, changing clothes immediately after coming inside, and so on.
Sharm
Sharm
Personally, I'm extra sensitive to epinephrine so I can't take an inhaler so often, so I depend a lot on those things. So far the best thing has been the filters. Currently have two filters running at full blast and I can breathe without wheezing, but I have problems the instant I leave my room. They're a bit expensive and take up space in my little studio apartment, but they work so it's worth it.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Super glad to hear things worked out! This was definitely concerning.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

We are giving away a copy of MZ today (thanks to Veno :D), tune in for a chance to win!!!
Making an RPG is a lot like playing an RPG.
'Okay, so the main quest is - OOOOHHHH, side quests and mini games!! <3'
Todays progress report: just a couple icon changes, but it makes a huge difference! :D
I just discovered there's a dark theme on here! :kaoluv:

(Click on "SWIFT" at the bottom of the page.)
Just a little light in standard RTP do magic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zmakesgames