RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I feel like I missed an opportunity for a funnier name.
Tanarex
Tanarex
I meant 'yay' not yeah. Being named Spambot would prolly just get you blocked a lot.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Either way, it would be humorous. Almost like being an "accidental" troll. They'd have to wonder if I am indeed a bot, or just used a "poorly" thought out name.
Tanarex
Tanarex
I'm probably an accidental troll when I tell people everything that's wrong with their game. Most because they never asked anyone to review it.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Ha. I mean, you're really doing them a favor. I know a lot of people cannot handle constructive criticism though, it's a shame really.
Tanarex
Tanarex
I have to beg people to play and insult my game. But all they do is say nice things. At least until it crashes on them. Or I send them the wrong version. And the characters end up climbing the walls like Spider-man. Or literally falling off the map. Thanks to my moving platform script. I had to scratch that itch and write a review on Resident Evil storyline on here.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'll play your games and be as offensive as possible, no charge, I have no soul and all.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I read "beg" as "pay" because I'm an idiot apparently.
Tanarex
Tanarex
That would be redundant. My brother already mocks everything I do and makes me wish I was never born. But it would be nice to get feedback on my RE rant that wasn't from a brony.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I can give you honest constructive feed back lol I would prefer to not make people feel like they weren't born. I'm also not a brony, but I am a ginger, so hopefully that's acceptable :b
Message me think link and I'll take a look.
Tanarex
Tanarex

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working on Zelda-like tileset. Should be greatly refined. And tonight extra pave tiles, outward corners, abyss and water...
Is it possible to move posts from the in-progress project forum to completed games? I think I need to message a mod but a bit worried about bothering them
Bleeding Moons has its release date: September 3rd!
Do you stick with the RM default, or set a custom one?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaezyelnatz