ImaginaryVillain
Y U Do Dis?

....Is a job at Microsoft open or something? :LZSwink:
  • Haha
Reactions: ozubon
Poryg
Poryg
Amateur.
foo = (function () {if (window.foo === "undefined" || window.foo != Boolean(1) || window.foo === Boolean("true")) {return Boolean ("false")}})();
  • Wow
Poryg
Poryg
And even that is still difficulty level amateur. It's possible to include equations, arrays, binary operators and eval.
Raexxar
Raexxar
xD
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Yeah, amateurs! Professional use this way.
Code:
foo = true
  • Haha
Poryg
Poryg
@TheoAllen Um, this is a competition for the dumbest way to set foo to true, not for the best one.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
@Poryg: in case you missed, I replaced "Amateurs" with "Professional"
Poryg
Poryg
I did not miss it. Professionals in writing bad code will not use that. :p Way too simple.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Is there even professionalism in writing bad code? Like, you get paid to write bad code?
Poryg
Poryg
Some programming youtubers have created videos using bad code, so they got paid in ad revenue. Or there are competitions in obfuscated code with money as a prize.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
I'd say obfuscation is probably an entire different matter, but ok.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority