RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
Nice!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I don't know what it is, but to view each of your images I always have to copy the image location and directly go there. It's a pretty sweet image though. :LZSexcite:
LVGames
LVGames
Oh really? I wasn't aware of that. Could it be a browser thing?
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Nevermind, my draconian protections were just set too high. I guess RM Web is safe. :LZSwink:
LVGames
LVGames
I think RM Web seems safe too. :kaopride:
Shaz
Shaz
Nice, but it needs to be much faster.
LVGames
LVGames
@Shaz I think it could be faster now that you mention it.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Needs more ninjas, preferably high speed ninjas, with lasers... Yes lasers the age old historic weapon of ninjas. :LZSexcite:
Shaz
Shaz
I don't recall where I heard it, but it was someone talking about animations, and how the people who make them love to watch them, but players just want the game, so they said get it to where you think it looks really good, then speed it up x2 or x3. I know this isn't a game, but I think it would be more effective if faster :)
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
That's actually probably good advice to go by. in the day and age of everybody having the attention span of goldfish when it comes to their entertainment, you really have little time before people click away.
LVGames
LVGames
Yup gotta make things extra interesting. This was just an animation test more to come!
LVGames
LVGames
Here is a link to show what the Animation was for its at the top of the website.
Animation Text Link
Reactions: Shaz
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Well your game is surprisingly polished, other than a pause bug at level 28. It forced a level restart because my character could no longer jump without hitting invisible blocks. I really didn't see any problems beyond that. Seems fairly addictive, I mean I played to level 35 and I don't even usually like "I wanna be the Guy" style platformers. Nice! :LZSexcite: Though no awesome ship cameo. :LZSteary:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain

I'm surprised this is RM, the jump physics are way better than what I've seen before.
LVGames
LVGames
Wow you got that far in the game all ready. I get lots of complains that its to hard. I stop working it after I got till the ice stage. The ending is so post to show you how many KO's you got in total to win the game. For some reason it displays 0.
LVGames
LVGames
Also if you replay the the levels you are able to beat your own times. Also right now the current record is 1 KO Winning Level Levels 1-30.
I'm glad you tried it I didint know you were that good at platformers! :kaopride:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Oh I don't know about "good". I used a controller. So er... if they played on a keyboard it would be way harder. 35's pretty tough though, then again its after 1am here so er... My hand eye coordination is probably starting to suffer. :kaoswt: I did notice the pause bug again though. If I pause then unpause it breaks the jump. Also my friend's XBox style controller wouldn't work with it at all.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
So he didn't end up testing the game. Also there's no way I'd have the patience to try for 1 ko for the first 30 levels. :LZSwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiraze