Haha, so everyone voted egyptian and you went... Guess they mean Greek lol
Looking good though xD
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Looks good!
Reactions: Kauzz
Finnuval
Finnuval
I do misss some more color though. Greek structures used to be painted vibrantly and almost gaudy and not be the shining white marble we know them to be now... But most ppl dont even know that so... Yeah
Kauzz
Kauzz
Yeah, but i've choosed greece tiles first because there's an hmmm "marketing" reason. But probably next week I'll work on egypt tiles. Guess I can work on more 1 or 2 civilizations too, i'll take a look on other ideas. btw, yeah, I'll add an tileset with more color (like color on the pillars and etc), but this will be like an "optional" tileset. xD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Do what you want it's your creation xD and like I said most ppl dont even know its supposed to be colorful haha
I will say this though : that character looks a bit 'Mediocrates' to me lol! (I'll let myself out now)
Finnuval
Finnuval
I do hope you'll ad an agora type building though. Temples are plenty but other distinct buildings not so much xD
Kauzz
Kauzz
Oooh! That's a nice idea. I'll add, sure, thanks! I'll probably add some "circular" temples too (can't remember the name)
Anyway, i didn't knew the things were more "colorful" in greece till last week, i saw an post in somewhere saying this...
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Yay, my Breath of Fire 3 desert hatred finally led to something! I guess I should finally return their families.. ..er... I mean nothing. :kaoswt:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?
I feel inspired to write something, but block getting the way
I'll suggest you to enjoy even just for once some swordplay - then try to justify "switch weapon" actions. Magic will be more credible.
My minimap "works" but you see it is so laggy that I need to optimize it heavily. Tryna make a game here, not a slideshow.
I made some new balloon emotes for MZ.
Look them up in my MZ Resource Thread :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dendroidon