RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
It really saves on the asset time/money costs if you do that.
Kuro DCupu
Kuro DCupu
that's the trend
l8rose
l8rose
It does save on time... well other then readjusting some events to be the female characters as opposed to male. Think I'll leave it til the last minute and see if I can't sketch up something else by then.

Such a weird trend. Does make for interesting dialogue. "Why did this guy only hire women?"
Finnuval
Finnuval
So no eye-candy for me? Awww :kaocry:

Lol
l8rose
l8rose
Well to be fair, some of the maids are nice looking? Cept the old one... and the one that keeps coming out with crazy eyes... err... maybe?
Finnuval
Finnuval
Not really into the maid-thing but if this quarantine continues who knows lol
  • Haha
Reactions: l8rose

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Turning a specific vibe into reality is incredibly difficult. For instance, this song is one of the ones I listen to when working on my post apocalyptic project, and getting it's "feeling" into the game has been a real challenge.

I don't just wanna regurgitate the numbers I see, I wanna actually understand the calculations I'm making so I'm probably gonna make a post later with some calculations and what I THINK they mean to get some advice and corrections.

Edit: All (Most) of these will be tested in game prior. I just wanna make sure I understand what's going on under the hood if you will.
my girlfriend calls all my little chibi art cute lol... funny considering that wasn't the original art style of the game.
100 problems in RMMZ 100 more problems take one down pass it around 101 Problems in RMMZ
Made some progress on my game, mostly mapping. Learned quite a bit in the process!.

M6eUoTT.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dracul_JOSHI