RPG Maker Forums

Finnuval
Finnuval
I got that same sentiment when watching The Princess and the Frog at Friends on The Other Side xD
l8rose
l8rose
That one too. xD
I'm going to see if I can get them to watch the original Land Before Time next. =D
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Well if "Long Live The King" isn't going to be therapy inducing Little Foots mom dying sure will. :guffaw:
  • Haha
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
I mean, what's a childhood without a little bit of cartoon induced trauma... right? XD
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
That is true, might as well just throw Ren and Stimpy in the mix XD bring in the shrinks!
  • Haha
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
Maybe that one when they're a little older. lol Oldest is only 7. xD
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
You're far more responsible than my parents haha I definitely watched it when it came out when I was 4 :kaoswt2: I wouldn't let my kids watch it till way later either though.
l8rose
l8rose
We try to be a little bit responsible. My folks had the mentality of "all cartoons are for kids" which well... definitely not true. lol So ones I know are a little bit messed up get to wait until they're a little bit older.

Except the classics. Like Disney. xD
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I'm on the same page as you haha.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Disney's The Black Cauldron.... Thats all I'll say xD
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I take Black Cauldron and I raise you Page Master
l8rose
l8rose
Oh man, Page Master is one weird cartoon but I'd have to say The Black Cauldron wins out of those two. The army of the dead was nightmare fuel as a child.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
That is fair, I totally forgot about the army of the dead hahaha
l8rose
l8rose
I mean, we can kind of forget about the little fuzzy guy and the emotional trauma he brings but yeah.... that army of the dead.

Now that I think about it, I think that cartoon was geared towards the same audience as the Lord of the Rings cartoons.
SpaceBot
SpaceBot
I think you might be correct there XD
Finnuval
Finnuval
Since we all vividly remember the exact same part I rest my case xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom