RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
You got this! Sleeping and eating are for the weak! :LZSwink:
LVGames
LVGames
The game is not complete but I will upload what I got so far.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Not a bad plan, what I tested was probably already more than enough game for a Game Jam. :LZSexcite:
LVGames
LVGames
I didnt even know you tested my game! :kaophew:
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I did unless a different than the one I screenshoted level 35 of.
LVGames
LVGames
oh that game, that one is not made with Rpg Maker MV. That one I made with a different engine.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Doh, and here I thought it was the best RM platformer I ever played. :LZSwink:
LVGames
LVGames
Imagine if you could make a platformer like that with RM! Would be super fun!
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
LVGames
LVGames
Oh wow I didnt know about that. I remember I did see a platform game on here once. It look very advance that's for sure.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
There's a plugin for it somebody made, I recall it being very "floaty", so jumping felt really strange. But yeah, I've taken to just learning PIXI and ignoring MV's functions unless I have to. :LZSwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just watched a trailer for the upcoming 2021 JRPG Fantasian. They demonstrated an interesting mechanic where random encounters can be sent to a stockpile instead of fighting them right away, which can be emptied in a single battle string at the player's choice of timing.
"The pleasure from the senses seems like nectar at first, but it is sour as the toxin in the end." -Kirshna
Just finished my first ever game - Aeon's Destiny! This was a lifelong dream and after hundreds of hours, I've made something I'm very proud of. Please check it out!

Demo project with NPC Scheduler and other OcRam -plugins is now available!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDesires