RPG Maker Forums

SpaceBot
SpaceBot
Crunchy bones
Amysaurus
Amysaurus
My bones are crunchin', my back is hunchin', I'm an adult!
The Stranger
The Stranger
Yeah, bones making crunchy noises definitely means you're an adult. xD
ozubon
ozubon
smh did he even consider the CRUNCHY BONES??
Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
That bone crunching thing oughta get checked out...

I kinda wish people would stop with their warped ideas of "Manhood". I live by no one's standards but my own! :kaopride:
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Throw it on the GROOOUND!
Conflictx3
Conflictx3
I will admit at 25 i felt I was an adult...until I hit 30 where now I realize 25 i was still young. At 25 i paid rent, Bills and still partied frequently. Now I have the rent, the bills, a family of my own, a dog, stocks, and I see my parents/siblings 1-2 a month pre-covid. So yes crunchy bones means your on the right track but theres more adulting to be seen! I'm sure theres even more at 40!
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Conflictx3 nah, once you hit 40 and beyond it goes downhil and you start to refer to yourself as 'old' instead of adult xD
Wavelength
Wavelength
I get that too, and it really is the most frustrating thing in the world to not be recognized by someone you love or feel close to. Ultimately, you might or might not get that recognition one day, and you may find it's not worth as much to you as you thought it was.
Wavelength
Wavelength
You could ask your dad, respectfully, what it would take for him to recognize you as a true adult, and if the answer is something stupid, then a better question to follow up with is why he thinks you need to live the exact same life he did and make the exact same choices he made. That may give you a better understanding of his psyche.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Learning C on the side to support Haxe.
Imagine having a different opinion on the internet.
Crazy.
Here's the one that flee from no foe, the brave Sir Kiwival! Also protagonist of my current project.

This is the cover art of new game, "Primordial Essence".
I'm amazed at the performance increase I saw in just going through and rescoping the variables in other people's plugins that I'm using. You know what that means? :LZSexcite:
//Tosses more absurd stuff onto the game of "Jenga" that is his RM project.
:rheh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Makual