RPG Maker Forums

BCj
BCj
Obviously still need to make the mirror bigger so the sprite doesn't reflect on the borders :p
But I got it working at least
Finnuval
Finnuval
Haha was about to comment on that :p
But looking good overall xD
Reactions: BCj
BCj
BCj
Aye, need to have the border outside of the tile.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Or some way to have the refelction cut off to fit the mirror. Either way looks good
Reactions: BCj
Zliryu
Zliryu
Sweet. Would really give an additional touch to detail in any game.
BCj
BCj
@Finnuval, that would require a script modification, I think. Not sure if I can do that myself
Finnuval
Finnuval
Yeah probably. No matter, making the mirror bigger works Just as well xD
Marmit
Marmit
I'm not sure if this trick will work in rpg maker, but its worth a shot.

To make the mirror "reflect" images, you would need to make the glass part of the mirror transparent or remove it entirely.

Now inside of the mirror make an inverted space of the area in front of the mirror.

now make a event that mimics the player characters movements.

Make sure the wall covers up the event.
BCj
BCj
@Marmit I don't quite follow, I'm afraid. Do you have a graphical sample of what you mean?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just lost an hour plus of time to trying to modify the _battlefield sprite... when in reality MZ calls it _battleField ;_;

Even when debugging for the "undefined value", it looked exactly the same to my 20/60 eyesight.

I really prefer this_naming_convention rather than thisNamingConvention !!
hmm... I just solved one of the more annoying sideview battler problems in MV.. Passive States and Visual States can make it so when your character is in crisis HP, they don't go back to normal walk/wait when it's their turn. they stay in the crisis motion... neat.
Apparently all of LGBT reddit hates me. I posted a simple question and only got hate mail. What's the deal? The doompost was literally 6 months ago and I've changed my views since then and apologized.
MOD NOTE: See second response before replying to this. - Wavelength
Amazing. Simply amazing...

JRPG Browser - Playlist:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiraze