RPG Maker Forums

Avery
Avery
...huh?
KillerGin
KillerGin
Oh, sorry. Sometimes I speak cryptically. Some people felt I had some "fat shaming" in my game.

So I rewrote and the voice actors re-recorded the lines..... and bam...."Fat shaming" eliminated! yay!
Windows i7
Windows i7
Too bad eliminating bigotry in real life is so much harder...
Poryg
Poryg
Never played GTA San Andreas, have they? :p
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@KillerGin, it is post-joke world. Everything is orbiting about a person. If a person does like it, it needs to be ban! You should watch South Park. It is so funny that people think that every thing attack them.
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I think I'll introduce a "safe space" difficulty to my game. You click it and it closes the game. :LZSwink:
KillerGin
KillerGin
Most were absolutely fine with it and thoroughly enjoyed the lines..... a small few complained.

However I took the opportunity to make the lines even better, I improved the relationship between the characters and eliminated the word "fat".

All in all in actually came out much better (eliminating "fat" detracted very little) so now its just a win-win.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Having played the demo my concern was it was overdone, and made it hard to like any of the characters early on. But hey, first drafts are often in need of improvement, you should have seen my math thesis the night I got so tired I rambled for two pages, then decided it was time to go to bed and fix it in the morning.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Got any suggestions?

Here is my valiant and beloved captain
of the space cruiser ROSTOV.
Made a video showcasing a plugin (by Triacontane) that allows us to summon a relative touchpad/analog stick wherever we touch on the game's screen. (Mostly for mobile RPG Maker games.)

EmptyVoid_ wrote on Leporine's profile.
Just letting you know that I have written a PM to you.
Testing testing. First time doing this.

What are we, facekook?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KuroZer0