RPG Maker Forums

cabfe
cabfe
Do you have a system that displays more frames for walking, instead of the basic 3?
The bigger the sprite, the worse it looks with only 3 frames.
pasunna
pasunna
yes it is an abs game
with mog chrono engine base
I use side view only in beat them up style
pasunna
pasunna
there are past project I use smaller sprite than this with rtp edit Npc
just want to do something quick
but now I think I won't finish it anytime soon anyway....
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
So in the continuing Aerith saga. The poor children who were tricked into her inventory, were then obviously sacrificed at the flesh tree to an elder god. Her reward? TITAN POWER!!!!!! Coming soon, the sequel, "Attack on Aerith!"
pasunna
pasunna
yeah... and when she got something big
and she got big responsible :kaojoy:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

welp, I literally can't continue working on ALEX now that my MZ trial is up (unless I somehow place in the jam which I don't remotely deserve to for my unfinished crap) so I am back on my bullshit
some test stuff. Empty for now. My other project (this project) needs more attention. The lagging really kicks up when I try to capture gameplay. ✨
Real-Time Battles, Pixel Filter, Animate Cursor & Menus & Windows | RPG Maker News #114

When your side job becomes more interesting than your dayjob and you think "do I quit again or finally actually do the same thing for more than five consecutive years..." I don't think I'll ever be able to say that though, I just cannot stick with one thing like you're 'supposed to'.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bedo51k