RPG Maker Forums

KoalaFrenzy
KoalaFrenzy
Silence on mages or something that blocks attacks/skills on non-mages. With confusion at least you don't have to input any commands. Having to make a spell user do a physical attack on something you know won't really do any damage is more annoying.
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Zombified probably the thing I hate the most. Your heal damages you. You essentially can not heal yourself. Tell you what, I think I'm going to put this in my game.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
Berserk
Ellie Jane
Ellie Jane
Poison. Will generally do a specific amount of damage over its time period. Would rather that damage just be dealt in one go to make it clearer!
dreamfall887
dreamfall887
Confusion.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Poison that isn't gone after the battle.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:
anyone else 'round here gonna be doing the retro game jam that's starting in a few days on itch.io?
I also wanted to say that my bro brought back nostalgia and got me a GBA SP for my birthday! Ah, the memories of Pokémon Sapphire and LeafGreen! It came in a gray shell but he ordered a red one so it'd look like the one I had as a kid. It looks brand new!
qhE9zC8.jpg
LsluASM.jpg
It's minus 50 out today, ugh. I'm so freaking cold. =_=;

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lluviesa