RPG Maker Forums

Mystic_Enigma
Mystic_Enigma
♪Game Design!♪
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Why would they focus around a plot that was spoiled 10 years ago because said game is a prequel and most people playing it probably already know more or less exactly how the story is going to go? You start the game knowing you are playing as a gang of murderous bandits who will end up killing each other off...you kind of need some of that exposition just to make the player care enough to get there.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Then again, I never came close to getting to the end of Red dead 2, so maybe the criticism isn't completely invalid. Game is just to big, one minute I get distracted hunting down legendary animals, the next I haven't played in months and have no idea where I am or what I'm doing when I try to pick it up again. Either way, fun game, but probably one I'll never get through.
Tai_MT
Tai_MT
I never played the original. What I'm getting out of the game is, "Hold A button and steer for 5-10 minutes at a time while people talk about inane nonsense and I just don't care about it at all." And this is done for like the first 5 missions... and these missions take 3 hours or more to complete... and is some of the most tedious crap I've ever had to endure in a game.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was being lazy and just copied a map to test a new parallax, but I forgot to delete all the events. This was the result. :o
just finished a bunch of art commissions! im really grateful for this community- people have helped me out so much here- so im just trying to return the favor the only way i know how! :0)
Ami
--- Fan Art ---

F.Mage: Phew...after finishing the Gathering Quest,i can take a break with my Phone. Let's see,what's new in the Fan Art Gallery
(3 Minutes Later,The Fan Art Of F.Healer & F.Mage Pecking Each Other Appeared)
F.Mage: (Spit The Water) WHAT THE HELL!!!
(Meanwhile)
M.Knight: (Nosebleeding) Nice Scenery!
trying to figure my way around the basic functions of Construct 3 and OH GOD MY BRAIN. I'm starting to think that developing decades of RPG Maker skills might have a downside.
I miss my VXA project, so I might be rushing for RSE. Dropping a random progress report

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kyriosu