RPG Maker Forums

Ragen
Ragen
I just realized today that I have been doing this for over 13 years... that is more than a lifetime for some members in this community...
Finnuval
Finnuval
haha not even a third of my lifetime :p
Hmmm... and now I feel old lol
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
I'm actually much older than that. I'm close to immortal: some of my university professors are so boring that their class are close to eternity. :p
TheNewSon
I wanna take a look at it, but I can't find your DeviantArt...
bgillisp
bgillisp
13 years more than a lifetime? I must be ancient then. I remember when the dinosaurs roamed, the taste of pterdactyl roasted on the fire...
Finnuval
Finnuval
@bgillisp ah, and dont forget the smell of meteor dust in the morning as those damn lizards got wiped out xD
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
Pfff, you guys are so young. I remember when the Big Bang occurred.
bgillisp
bgillisp
@MushroomCake28 : So that was you in the other chair? Did you like the view?
Finnuval
Finnuval
All I remember abot that is sneezing :p
bgillisp
bgillisp
Oh that was you? You started me, I spilled my soda and it fell into the bang. Probably why things got messed up at some point.
Ragen
Ragen
You guys know that despite of our oldness ... the majority in this forum is like between 12-15 right?

Of course I'm not as Methus as you are... young soul here ... :LZSlol:
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Ragen some might act like 12-15 but the majority is more like 15-25 lol... not just on the forum either - more an internet thing xD
MushroomCake28
MushroomCake28
@Ragen Actually I think the average age is more around 18-25.
Ragen
Ragen
@TheNewSon, I believe the link is:

Just to make it clear... I'm not a awesome artist or anything... I would place myself in the "ok" category (I guess)
Ragen
Ragen
@Finnuval, I have my doubts.... a lot of posts are way too newbie for 20 years of living ...

@MushroomCake28, I think you've set the bar away too high... 18+ .... hardly believe it...
bgillisp
bgillisp
You have to be 13 to get an account here, minimum. And we got a lot of people in their 30s and up too.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority