RPG Maker Forums

Lilly
Lilly
Never heard of it....
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Lilly It's an open world RPG in which you control a shark. Came out today. You explore the waters in and around a fictional city, consuming both humans and marine wildlife so as to gain nutrients to fuel your evolution. You start off as a baby shark, and, by nomming other things, you grow up. You can also gear your shark up with mutations, such as electric teeth, sonar, etc.
Reactions: Dalph
Lilly
Lilly
Whoa! Is it free?
The Stranger
The Stranger
No, it cost me £32.99 for the physical version.
Reactions: Dalph
Lilly
Lilly
Ah.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Its great mind less fun and the narration is gold xD
The Stranger
The Stranger
Pretty difficult at the start, too; died a bunch to those crocs. I've eaten two shark hunters (the named bosses) and earned two fun upgrades for my shark: bio-electrical teeth, and some mutation that gives me more health. I didn't even know I had nommed the second hunter, the woman. lol. I guess she was just one of the many hunters I snacked upon during a fairly big hunt I was dealing with.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Haven't gotten real far yet, still in. The first area. Got the game an hour before I fell a sleep lol
The Stranger
The Stranger
The bayou area, or the tutorial bit where you play as mummy shark? The bayou looked really good, but it's so shallow that it's hard to fight the crocs; you're also a baby shark which makes fighting them even harder. I avoided them all for the most part until I levelled up a bit. I'm a teen shark now. lol.
Finnuval
Finnuval
Bayou, I did get to teen to. (Just ate anything in sight lol) but yeah those crocs still are a problem xD

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NKG__