RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
On the other hand, it also randomly thinks up things you find funny or silly to make you laugh. So it's not all bad. I think I just have a lot of intrusive thoughts, to be honest. xD
Willibab
Willibab
Sure.....totally normal..... ''backs away slowly'' :p
MagicPizzaGuy
MagicPizzaGuy
No! Sometimes I think about those things to annoy myself! HAHAHAAH
Stapleton
Stapleton
Lol yeah, usually called OCD.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Not really unless you count dreams. My mind just never slows down, and tries to think about to many things at once. I have to medicate myself so I don't have insomnia because of this.
The Stranger
The Stranger
My mind is filled with things that I'm not actually thinking about, or which are totally irrelevant to whatever I'm doing, or to my life and past in general. Some are silly, some are uncomfortable, violent, or distressing - all of them extremely vivid and don't feel like my own thoughts. It's hard to describe. lol. I guess it's kinda like having a TV on 24\7 inside your head.
The Stranger
The Stranger
It's mostly just distracting, but it can also be very unpleasant.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Currently without internet due to storm damage and most of our state is devastated. No idea how long I'll be unable to log onto here, but I'll answer questions as soon as I can.
This is supposed to be pso2 photon blast inspired animation
I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NKG__