RPG Maker Forums

Kupotepo
Kupotepo
I warn all of you because all of you are good to me and good people in general. Lucky, I bought chape game to test things out. Also the sellers can close your conversation many times. Lol, if you do not believe me, you can try to burn your money? :guffaw: In reddit for more information g2a/comments/cc5amu
bgillisp
bgillisp
Jim Sterling has raged about them for years. We have a saying though, if the price seems too good to be true, it probably is.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I've also heard about the actual site using your personal info for shady things such as outright taking money from your account. Not sure how true it is though. I once made the mistake of uisng that site (hadn't heard about it before), and then became hyper paranoid after hearing the horror stories. lol.
jkweath
jkweath
I've used it a couple times, don't anymore because I always get charged an international fee. I bought a cheap pack of 5 random Steam keys awhile back and actually got Porradaria 2, an RPG Maker game from a frequent user here. I think the game's rating got tanked due to the G2A key resellers.
Sharm
Sharm
From what I've heard, a lot of the keys are stolen or fake. It's to the point where big Indie names have begged people to pirate rather than buy from this site.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
Next time, I ask all of you first before I sign up. I forget social engineering is the art of scam professional and legal.
@jkweath, I got trick by the 7 days money back guarantee. The trick is if the seller closed before the 7 days. You will not get anything back. The company can create a denialiblity: If my lawyer cannot see it. It is not my company fault.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@bgillisp, Who is Jim Sterling? I do not know either I am really young or I do not spend on the streaming enough. Lol
Sharm
Sharm
He's a YouTuber. He focuses a lot on exposing the shady side of gaming, but he also swears a lot so I don't watch him.
Kupotepo
Kupotepo
@The Stranger, despite how much I dislike their unethical behavior. I do not aware of privacy intrusive problem. According better business bureau, they are just beings resell broken keys and keep charging people for their scam protection which a scam. They got F in BBB because not responding back to customer's complaints.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you are trying to make progress in your game. But something is stopping your motivation. Like come on mind! Let me do what I want! :<
Tfw everyone is trying their hardest to brainstorm about unique ideas and game mechanics, here I am just going: "How am I gonna event conversations with busts" everyday. :kaoswt2:
Comedy is third person, tragedy is first person.
Man. A historic 130 year old church nearby had all of its windows broken out with bricks last night. Such a shame, it wasn't generic stained glass patterns either but had beautifully crafted murals depicting various parts of the gospels.
The Steam Summer Sale's been treating me nicely. Now if only game sales were always this good...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DifficultyError