RPG Maker Forums

BloodletterQ
BloodletterQ
Most curious...
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
It happened in Dallas. The Tweeters have tried to re-frame who the bad guy is by cutting off the first part of the video where the sword-wielding lunatic dives into a crowd of people like a murderous psychopath. It's been a clash of dueling videos now trying to take control of the story.
Restart
Restart
yeah the maniac with a bow was in utah. First he was walking back and forth angrily with a machete, then he went back into his car, got a bow, and started shooting at protestors. He missed and got tackled to the ground, and taken away by police.

The police then didn't intervene when that crazy murderous guy got his car burned to the ground, and like, good riddance.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
And you are leaving out the context that this all happened in front of his own store front, and that the mob was looting it prior to beating him and continued to loot it afterwards. There are no good guys here.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
The sword-wielding psycho doesn't actually own a store in that location. He went there looking for trouble and threatened/chased people on the street like a lunatic. He claims on Twitter that he was attacking them for going near a bar that he likes to drink at, coming off like a delusional psychopath.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
Here are videos that haven't been edited by trolls.
Sausage_Boi
Sausage_Boi
Getting a little Political up in here...
And ALLEGED screenshots, not APPARENT. Are you familiar with "Inspect Element"?

I can show you something wild...
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
I scrolled down a bit further in the news article and saw there was more. "Even after the event Saturday night, Dallas police tacitly confirmed the details that Shoultz actually instigated the altercation by rushing men he perceived to be threats."

It looks like the screenshots have been confirmed by Dallas police.
Wavelength
Wavelength
@Storyteller-Hero I want to leave this open for now (rather than deleting it entirely due to our No Politics rule) because it's such an important, massive event that's happening to so many of us right now. However, at the very least, we HAVE to avoid...
Wavelength
Wavelength
...charged terms like "white supremacists" and "alt-right (pejorative)". I've removed those terms and I'm asking you to focus on people and events, rather than vague labels.
Storyteller-Hero
Storyteller-Hero
Okay I will steer clear of terms on this. Thank you.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Is this all related to the current civil unrest in the States? I don't keep up with the news anymore. I have no idea what's happening anywhere, not even in my own country, since the lockdown began. lol.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

here's another RPG Maker remake idea: "Plumbers Don't Wear Ties". I'll salute to whomever does this
I won't finish it today, I only will have time to work on that next Saturday, what a shame... :(
I made something for @LittenDev [as he requested]
It's been a weird while. I've been so torn down that even playing video games has been something I avoided. But I shouldn't forget two things. One, I love RPG Maker for a reason. Two, only way to eat an elephant is a bite at a time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Izaya_Nozomu