RPG Maker Forums

Wavelength
Wavelength
Game security is some awfully serious business these days! Valorant makes you shut down most of your computer to play the thing ("cheaters could use these sectors of your computer to fool our anti-cheating measures").
Wavelength
Wavelength
Probably the funniest instance I've heard was my dad needing to send a Photo ID to register for Facebook. We have a... pretty cool last name, and I assume their algorithms detected that he might be making up a fake/joke identity when he tried registering with that name. The rest of my family had been on FB for a while (without needing ID), probably long before they checked for that kind of stuff.
The Stranger
The Stranger
lmao! Send us photo ID. We have no idea what you look like, so can't really use the photo part of the ID, but we still want it. I think they do this just to make you jump through hoops. Kinda like when shops want you to fill out stupid forms, giving them your name, address, etc, when asking for a refund; they didn't need all this info when they sold you the item, however.
BK-tdm
BK-tdm
You need to send a signed petition plus a few other identity documents to delete your WoW acount, its pretty serious business i tell ya.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm sure this question's been asked before, but I can't find an answer: is there any way to run the Steam version of RPGMaker *without* being logged into Steam? It's a frustrating extra step sometimes.
Been seeing bright flashes in the sky for a while, and thought it was my eyes playing tricks on me. Nope! Lightning. Now it's raining heavily. Seeing lightning, but not hearing thunder, is weird.
Small Update for myself:
>Two Dungeon maps are done, Dungeon 3 is in progress. Dungeon 4 needs work.
>4 characters set up out of a possible 6 but those come later.
>Hub area needs work.
>Game completion..., 20-25% maybe?
Does anyone else find writing dialogue hard?
You guys want more tutorials? Well not only are we doing new video tutorials with Driftwood, we've also brought in two contributing authors for the blog to get a new tutorial every week! First one here from @Avery
https://blog.rpgmakerweb.com/tutorials/tutorial-mapping-interior/

Next week we'll get something from @hiddenone

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ighjku