RPG Maker Forums

The Stranger
The Stranger
Her name is Cruel Devil. Her whole motivation was skinning hundreds of puppies so she could make a single coat. Yeah, doesn't sound like there's much redeemable about her. xD Villains like that aren't meant to be relatable or have sympathetic\understandable goals - you're meant to hate them. I wonder what evil she'll be getting up to in this new film?
Reactions: l8rose
l8rose
l8rose
Exactly. It's apparently a prequel with how she went from young fashion designer to psychopath.
Maybe it's all about how someone tells her that her purse doesn't match her shoes or something and she just obsesses over spots? Or who knows.
It's either going to be very interesting or one of those "oh god, why did I watch this" movies.
Restart
Restart
It's her origin story. An evil firefighter-turned-arsonist burned down Cruella's home, inflicting 3rd degree burns, and without extensive skin grafts she'll live in agony. The only compatible donor: the Dalmatian belonging to the very firefighter who caused her injuries in the first place. The first R-Rated Disney remake, Cruella is a dark, twisted psychological horror movie that's cathartic in all the worst ways.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Lmao! Turned into a sociopath, as well as changing her name from Angelique Lumiere to Cruella De Vil, because someone didn't think her purse went with her shoes. xD The character really doesn't need a backstory beyond her being someone so evil, so monstrous, that you hate her. Can't wait for the new origin story of Sauron and Morgoth that totally makes them sympathetic antagonists. :p
The Stranger
The Stranger
@Restart Okay, that sounds pretty awesome. I could watch that.
l8rose
l8rose
@The Stranger Saron - Evil humans invade and take a man's prized jewelry given to him by his deceased wife. They kill his favorite orc/goblin on the way out?
@Restart , I'd watch it. xD I was imagining something like her parents were held hostage and tortured by dalmatians but that's way better.
The Stranger
The Stranger
Sauron comes back home after a long hard day working for the MAN, only to find his dark tower robbed, a photo of his deceased wife smashed (a black moustache drawn on her face), and the pendant, which she'd given him on her deathbed, missing.
  • Haha
Reactions: l8rose

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ok is telling someone that their drawing isnt good rude
I'm familiar with MZ thanks to jam now. I say it's a better working and looking MV. Lots of plugins too and FOSSIL helps alot. It's not bad.
Some more progress <3 and in most important news:
ALPACARAPTOR SPRITE! (not animated yet, though :( )
h4u90Sz.png
Caz
At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..

mv-redraw.png
Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might have made some gym clothes for the generator. You know, the ones with the short bloomers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
somsomsom