RPG Maker Forums

dragoonwys
dragoonwys
The urge to repeatedly click page refresh as never been so strong.
Bastrophian
Bastrophian
XwwwX hurry up Touchfuzzy! Spill it! Spill it! Spill it! GAH!
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
If it's posted at the same time as last week, it should literally be here any minute.
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
The japanese twitter has already posted, I think the English one will be up shortly.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
pancake time?
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
Found it! MZ huh and this summer already o.o (RTP seems to be real close to MV, which is a bummer for me, but probably a plus for others)
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
The new colors look sharper than MV, I would like to see more of what they have in store. Just because I like looking at new art LOL
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
True, it does look like the palette changed a bit. I'm mostly curious about the sprites though. I hope they went for a new style (but since the tiles seem so similar I dunno :kaoswt:)
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
Same, I am very curious what kind of sprite style they are going for this time, so far there's nothing on them :rswt
slimmmeiske2
slimmmeiske2
There's a tiny image of a sprite on the Steam page: It looks less balloony head than MV. Can't tell if it's taller though
dragoonwys
dragoonwys
Wow that is tiny XD but hmmm yeah I agree it looks less ballony head than MV. The way it cuts off makes me think might be taller? Just ever so slightly.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

A beloved family member passed away due to complication to combat COVID and diabetes. Rest in peace Grandma.
Just got FES pack for my MZ. The details of the tilesets and chars seem not very compatible with MZ rtp. Look like they are scaled up. Not saying it's bad, but just won't fit well.
I've been busy with other things lately but I'm getting back into working on stuff for my game next month. I think I'm going to fiddle with making NPC busts next, mixing and matching stuff from DLC I've purchased.
Just finished composing a boss battle theme!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
al_hound