RPG Maker Forums

ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Worse yet, they might grow up to make sewer mazes in games! Parents do your part, watch your kids! Nobody likes a sewer maze! :kaoback:
Finnuval
Finnuval
I put mine down there to chase away the alligators though...
standardplayer
standardplayer
Just feed em once or twice a day max, water them and don't let them get into the sewers and you'll be fine.
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
Either you could get lost or there could be killer clowns. Both of which aren't good! :kaoback:
Day #3 in the sewers: I think I've seen this corner before... but can't be too sure.
Finnuval
Finnuval
The Mighty Palm
The Mighty Palm
Wont anyone think of the sewer gators? What will they eat?
Probotector 200X
Probotector 200X
I heard back in the 90s lots of kids tried to go in the sewers to look for the Ninja Turtles.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Meanwhile I'm the uncle who literally took his niece and nephew spelunking on a camping trip just because the cave was there. Probably good I don't have my own kids, never been dog-piled so hard in my life. Their mom yelled at me, my mom yelled at me, my brother who would have been right beside me a couple years ago chewed me out later, it was vicious even though nothing bad happened and the kids absolutely loved it.
Finnuval
Finnuval
@Philosophus Vagus isn't that what crazy uncles are supposed to do though? As a parent I am always aware of the possible weird stuff my kid can get into with other family members. Wether or not they get a chance to is based on my trust in said person to keep him safe regardless xD
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
Yeah but mothers are supposed to chew the uncle out regardless I think. And of course the father can't be taking the uncle's side over his wife's either, that'd just make even more of a mess of the whole situation. Even if both he and the uncle know full well he's just posturing.
Philosophus Vagus
Philosophus Vagus
I was responsible, we didn't go worming through any passages that were to small for my 6"3 mass to comfortably crouch through and I explained the reasons and the dangers quite succinctly so hopefully the kids will know next time when they're by themselves and no one is around to temper them, because with most kids that is going to happen. Unless you just sequester them their entire childhood.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I don't really get the "Pass Interference" Flag in (American) Football. Aren't you SUPPOSED to interfere with passes in Defense?? What exactly is the threshold that warrants a Flag?
TS Zeta.. blow your ass east... I cant take a round 3.
Trying to create a diagonal sprite, by following through GrandmaDeb's tutorial here.
(Basically, cutting up and resizing parts from the down and left version of the sprite.) :LZScheeze:

I've been reworking some old sketches, there's definitely a change on the artwork :kaopride:

Drawing a character who fight with his dog in battle is an interesting yet difficult affair. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bubbilicious