RPG Maker Forums

fluffymonster
fluffymonster
What are you using to make pixel art? I quite like Aseprite since they have a preview feature. Makes it easier to see how the project is coming along without having to zoom out.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@fluffymonster For this one I directly used photoshop, but usually I use Piskel, however I mainly use pixel art for little visual effects or doodads, so doing a body base was such a pain...
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
This face sort of reminded me of spongebob XD I'm not a pixel artist but I think It's a good result for a beginner. The right leg is a little bit too thick compared to the left.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi
@Hyouryuu-Na Mmm.... I guess its the squarish shape of every single darn pixel... About the leg... prosthesis... idk
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I'm not sure if you can see it, but his face looks like a square in the preview lol. It doesn't look bad.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Pixel art is toughhh. I automatically respect anyone who can pull it off. I see those resource threads and some tilesets *0* I don't understand how they make something so tiny look so detailed and pretty.
MrKiwi
MrKiwi

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Designing patches that can 'augmented' to clothing based armor. Such good fun. A bit time consuming due to the need to create image displays, but the patches are limited so it's not too tiring.
Why VX/VX Ace is a little Neglected?
This little slime tower defence game is really coming together nicely :)
So I have a lighter work schedule next week. Is that a sign to move on to MZ?
I got a new rpg idea yesterday, titled "The Hero We Summoned to Save Us is a War Criminal from our Past?!"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blackismyheart