RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I've been here since Jun 15, 2017. I started my journey here by being a very nosy, obnoxious and annoying person XD I used to update statuses all the time as if this was some sort of social media :") I hope I'm a better version of myself now :)
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
ehhhh.......... i feel like I personally posted this status too shortly after my last one LOL
But self reflection is cool so it's an exchange i like to have. Also no one can beat how obnoxious *I* was when I was a 12 year old back in 2007 at PhanxGames or GamingW xD
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
I prefer not remember my dark past of engrish lol
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
Back then I called multiple people that were giving me (not very constructive) criticism on my art... "Gross". I said they were "Gross". I meant "Rude", which is "Grosso" in Portuguese. LOL
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
It's fine. You were a kid. And any sort of criticism that's not constructive isn't worth thinking over. I think it's hard to judge art because it's variable for people.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Look up your old status posts too. That is a trip down memory lane.
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
I don't think I used the Status Function a lot here, but I will probably cringe a bit lol.
And indeed, not only I was a kid, RMN had a rather... Edgy phase. I mean of course, the entire RPG Maker community was super edgy like pre 2012 but some people were T O X I C lolllllllll
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
Though come to think of it.... It's not like we haven't had our fair share of recent drama in the RPG Maker community as a whole lol... With people harassing scripters, stealing plugins and making life worse, but it's still a bit different from the edgelords of yore lol
HexMozart88
HexMozart88
I was so mean, LOL. I didn't know how to deal with anything so I just got mad at stuff I wasn't really mad at.
nio kasgami
nio kasgami
All I remember was when MV came this was the hell of a show for plugins maker and remember this toxic guys who was trash talking everyone coding lol
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
OMG speaking of being mean... Once, on GamingW, (let me make it clear that I was twelve) I DMed one person (someone I deeply admire...) and said "hey. Your soundtrack... it's not so good. It's kinda bad actually. Why don't you use something from here?) and linked to a Videogame MIDI site.
...Their soundtrack was original.
tale
tale
I respect forum mods for being cautious/ helpful towards new members. (member since 2017) I think I started out with sharing resources.
l8rose
l8rose
Been here since 2014 but only really started posting in 2017.
All my earlier stuff is providing writing/plot advice and posting art.... I mean... not much has changed really? :LZSangel:
fluffymonster
fluffymonster
I'm pretty new. I generally avoid forums due to toxicity and disinterest, but I decided to join to ask how to do something. It was actually my birthday when I joined. :kaopride:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
Oh you joined last month! Happy late birthday to you @fluffymonster ^^
fluffymonster
bgillisp
bgillisp
I actually lurked for the entire 2014 IGMC on here first, then joined when it was over. Funny way to come onboard huh?
TheoAllen
TheoAllen
Joined in 2013, a few months (or weeks) after the forum is founded. One of my first thread posts, however, got deleted (only the opening post) for the reason I don't know.
JosephSeraph
JosephSeraph
I miss the IGMC so much!!! I sure hope it happens this year but I've said this a lot already LOL. It's gonna be like, THE one good thing in 2020. Besides MZ's launch, of course. But while MZ's launch is exciting, the IGMC now more than ever is something that brings us all together. I really feel like I'm physically in the community whenever it happens.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I think the characters are really too short. Should at least add a little more
Just the legs should be longer.
Ami
--- Survival For RPGist ---

Survivalist: I going to Test you: How to make the Fire.
F.Mage: That easy. (Preparing the Spell) EXPLOSIVE!!!
(an Explosion on the Wood Branch then Fire is Appeared)
F.Mage: (Proud Face) See?
Survivalist: (Angry Tone) MAGIC ISN'T ALLOWED!!!
Recent threads, and my very poor algorithm for my minimap plugin have made me face the fact that I need to review algorithms and such.

Going through Cracking the Coding Interview now. I am so excited.
Kes
I've seen a reference to a Community Lighting plugin for MZ, but cannot find it. Is it still in beta?

Todo:
Add fog of war
Add enemy indicators
Make window draggable
Optimise map drawing algorithm (5 seconds to load the map you see, so it's a... poo-poo algorithm)

Any suggestions? :kaoblush:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alvarus