RPG Maker Forums

BK-tdm
BK-tdm
Im sorry but when i listen to melodic death metal, everyone else will :kaopride:
Lornsteyn
Lornsteyn
Definitely.
I really would like to throw a brick at these beings, but you know...the law.
I doubt the Police would appreciate that.
bgillisp
bgillisp
Agreed. And that punishment is they shall be locked in a room with a radio and the only song on the radio is the Spice Girls Wannabe song on loop forever.

Also known as my summer of 1997, as that was like the only song anyone wanted to ever play on our jukebox that summer. Man did I get sick of that song after hearing it 10+ times a day.
The Stranger
The Stranger
I don't mind if it's in cars passing by; I hear it briefly and then it's gone forever. There's a special place in Hell for obnoxious and noisy neighbours, though. If I could go back and change anything in history, I'd make sure bassy music never came into existence.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Not sure if it's true (and I won't judge or blame anyone if it is, really), but I heard from confident sources that you guys (and girls) really really like to
How is this new year for everyone? Hope you are well. Still deep in Covid in the US. Its like a vampire and refuses to die with even more strains. I need some holy water to kill it with.
in my game, what's known as HeadSpace is combining with the real world...
oh looks like the forums updated while I wasn't looking and we can put a banner now. Neat!
Treating this as a devlog

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coyoteandghost