RPG Maker Forums

Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
*squints to see player character* Why did you take it out in the first place? :/
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
The Randomizer/Renderer plugin (Joking referred to as "The Bubble") I created is CPU taxing, and so is a Lighting Plugin. So running both at the same time combined with the mobs was causing lag spikes. But I've since refined "The Bubble" a lot, so I think *crosses his fingers * it's okay to put it back in. :kaoswt:
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
I also feel like throwing away Khas ultra lighting sometimes when the fps becomes 10 :") But there's no way I'm doing that ^^ I'd rather use an event cloner and delete all identical events (and there's a ton of that) ^^;
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
I'm a major fan of just spawning stuff in when I need it. Including lighting. So I've rigged up 6 different events each with a different color then I just call them into the map. Though I'm using Terrax since I can't get commercial rights to Khas. Surprised you're willing to let it go to 10fps... I get upset when it's below 50fps. =O
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
It sometimes get 10 when my laptop goes in to power saving mode. On pc it's usually 45-55ish. As far as I remember there's some huge parallel event running but I don't remember where since it's been so long and there's like 300 events in one map and I don't name my events -_- I'll find it and see if I can change it to fix the lag.
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
. . .I just named all the bad practices while using rpg maker XD
ImaginaryVillain
ImaginaryVillain
Haha wow. I'm trying to imagine that. I got one map with around 270 events on it... But it's my spawn map for Galv's Event Spawner. Why so many events?
Hyouryuu-Na
Hyouryuu-Na
2/3rd of these events are empty events for collisions and stuff. The thing is, I put a whole floor of a building in 1 map (so that my enemies can have a real patrol route. If I seperated rooms, I'd need to run many conditions to check where they pop up and when... not being a big threat) and many stuff happens in these rooms and I needed more events.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Sometimes I just think.... we all had eighth-grade syndrome, only difference is in the severity. :kaopride:
//Makes complex mechanic...
//Slaps self
No U! We make it fast, simple and fun! :kaolivid:
If it needs a long tutorial(s) on how to do it, it's bad... Just look at FF13. :kaoback:
//Shudders
Good point self. :kaopride:

There was an accident at the stone mason's workshop today. Some @The Stranger was seen on the premises, ranting about evil secret guild business before they destroyed the Statue of David. Public and law enforcement will keep an eye out for vandals!
I suppose at some point I should figure out how to change my name on here.
Teaching friend how to use MV, so far he can fight his cat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nwr